Here are some suggestions of days that you might want to include in your activity programme:
- Pansexual & Panromantic Awareness and Visibility Day – 24 May. Further info from the LGBT Foundation
Next February’s events take place at some 13 hubs – info being added all the time to the LGBT History Month website (and also pulled together on The Network site).
Major involvement by museums and libraries. Further details will be added as we get nearer to the date.
The aims of this blog are to:
- help bring this book to more people’s attention
- add stories and information which were not included in the book when it was published in January 2014
- highlight reviews of the book, and
- help keep readers up-to-date with LGBTQ activities in the cultural sector.